GROUPE ADP IS...
- An airport system comprising three airports in France: Paris-Charles de Gaulle/Paris-Orly/Paris-Le Bourget
- 23 airports managed worldwide
- 240 million passengers handled in 2016
- three strategic priorities: Optimise, Attract and Expand
- €4.6 billion in investments between 2016 and 2020
AN EXCEPTIONAL AREA
Example: Paris-Charles de Gaulle Airport
- 3,257 hectares
- 180,000 passengers per day
- 90,000 employees per day
- 5 metro stations - driverless line
- 300,000 trips per day
Download the press kit to read more.