THE PARIS AIRPORTS ARE CHANGING AND ADAPTING THEIR INFRASTRUCTURES
uMore and more people choose to travel byair when on vacationIn 2017, Paris Aéroport welcomed 101.5 million passengers (+4.5%).
With a record high on:
- 30 July 2017 at Paris-Charles de Gaulle Airport with 236,772 passengers
- and 30 June 2017 at Paris-Orly Airport with 113,461 passengers.
uChanges at Paris AéroportGroupe ADP is undertaking a revamp of Paris Aéroport for the 2016-2020 period, which includes the launch of more than 20 major projects. This 4.6 billion € investment programme, including 3 billion € on the regulated scope (mainly aeronautical
activities), has several objectives:
- Modernising access to airports and infrastructure
- Improving customer satisfaction
- Strengthening the central role of the Paris airports at the heart of Grand Paris. www.parisaeroportchange.fr
Download the press kit to read more.