- on the ground floor, which is mainly glazed and offers large volumes (4.5 m ceiling), the reception areas (lobbies) of the two brands, as well as a 300 sq.m dining room that can accommodate guests from the two hotels and the adjacent district;
- 330 sq.m dedicated to a sports/fitness room, a co-working space and meeting rooms, to cater for new customer service needs;
- a 50-space underground car park.
Vincent Mathieu, Tertiary pole and Equipment Director at ADIM Paris Île-de-France, added: “this hotel project, for which ADIM Paris Île-de-France will be promoting, demonstrates the VINCI Construction France's capacity to oversee and carry out real estate projects in a restricted environment on behalf of prestigious partner customers, with a concern for the well-being of their end users.”
And Asli Kutlucan, Chief Development Officer at Cycas Hospitality, to conclude: “these hotels not only significantly increase our footprint in France, but – with Cycas set to manage over 750 rooms at Paris-Charles de Gaulle airport across two dual-branded complexes – make us one of the biggest operators in the local market. To have achieved this substantial growth within a year of entering the French market is a strong endorsement of our proven expertise in managing double-decker properties and our fresh approach to hospitality. We look forward to capitalising on our team’s experience of working with Marriott International to maximise the brands’ impact in this fantastic."
After the opening of Groupe ADP’s 267-room Innside by Meliá hotel, at the beginning of 2019, the accommodation capacity at Paris-Charles de Gaulle Airport now stands at 3,448 rooms in 11 hotels and should reach 4,460 rooms by 2025 as a result of new and future projects in progress.
Considered for its area as the largest airport city in the world, the Roissypole business district has around 384,000 sq.m of offices, hotels, businesses and services. Located in the heart of the Paris-Charles de Gaulle Airport complex, it has various modes of transport with the CDGVAL shuttle service, which serves all terminals, as well as TGV and RER stations, and the future terminal 4. Over the years, the airport has become a major business hub in the heart of the largest economic centre in the Paris region. This leading European intercontinental hub is highly accessible by road (A1, A3, and A104) and public transport (plane, TGV, RER B, and bus), and will see a significant improvement with the completion of the CDG Express direct rail link and the Grand Paris Express metro line 17.
- Landowner and Urban Planer: Groupe ADP
- Developer: ADIM Paris Île-de-France (subsidiary of VINCI Construction France)
- Investor : Groupe ADP
- Operator: Cycas Hospitality
- Architect: Manuelle Gautrand Architecture
- Surface aera: 0.3 hectare
- Florr area: 13 500 sq.m
- Capacity: 323 rooms 4* and 4* apartments
- Scheculed to open: 1st Quarter 2022