This hotel project constitutes a landmark for the Spanish group Meliá Hotels International as it is the first hotel in France under the Innside by Meliá brand ; the Innside hotels respond to increasing demand from discerning and sophisticated city travelers, and it is the group’s fastest-growing brand in urban destinations worldwide. Under the Meliá brand, VINCI Immobilier had previously developed in 2015 the Meliá Paris La Défense (369 rooms, 4 stars), the sixth hotel of Meliá Hotels International in Paris.
Located in the western part of the Roissypole business district, in the heart of the airport and in the immediate vicinity of its terminals, this new 11,400 sqm hotel, designed by the architecture practice SCAU, will offer 267 rooms, including 12 suites decorated by Jean-Philippe Nuel. He develops the ‘lifestyle’ concept around a 430 sqm restaurant and bar area that looks out onto a south-facing landscaped terrace, a fitness and relaxation area with wide bay windows, a conference room and meeting rooms covering 900 sqm, with a sweeping view of the runways, and 65 parking spaces.
View of the future Innside by Meliá hotel at Paris-Charles de Gaulle Airport © SCAU
With its long experience in hotel projects, VINCI Immobilier will deliver the hotel on a turnkey basis. The works, entrusted to VINCI Construction France, are currently getting underway for a scheduled opening in the 1st quarter of 2019.
Investor: Groupe ADP
- Developer: VINCI Immobilier
- Operator: Meliá Hotels Intenational
- Architect: SCAU
- Decorator: Ocre Bleu (Jean-Philippe Nuel)
- Legal advisors: Baker McKenzie, Clifford Chance, Lacourte
- Notary: Etude Thibierge
- Surface area: 11,400 sqm over 7 floors
- Capacity: 267 rooms, including 12 suites
- Start of Works: December 2016
- Scheduled opening: 1st quarter 2019
- Address: rue de l’échelle, Roissypole Ouest, Roissy en France (95)